[tei-council] meeting technologies

James Cummings James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Jul 29 04:57:11 EDT 2005

Christian Wittern wrote:
> Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:
>

>>4. connect to the right channel (to be determined)
>>

> Waiting for further instructions on this.

After having set various preferences in Chatzilla (like your 'Nickname')
Then you can either manually connect by using
/attach irc.freenode.net
/join #tei-c

or you can connect more automatically by using the url
irc://irc.freenode.net/tei-c
as you would a normal url in firefox.
(Which means it can be bookmarked etc. as well.)

I still prefer gaim, but that is because it is multiprotocol.