[tei-council] where is the HOWTO?

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Jul 13 14:27:23 EDT 2005

"Welcome back, Syd"
Thank you. Sorry for being out-of-touch. Due to a pretty poorly timed
and annoyingly long (6 hrs) power outage in my home town, and a few
other circumstances, I basically haven't read e-mail since Monday. So
if this has been dealt with or answered already, my apologies. Also,
I see that there are several postings to this list since then, which
I will be trying to get to over the next few days.

James -- where is the canonical version of your "HOWTO Build P5" (aka
"CVS ReadMe") document? There is a copy at ../Council/tcw06.xml, but

a) I have a vague recollection that you or Lou moved it elsewhere,
   too?

b) When I load that file, Cocoon has transformed it from what I
   believe is supposed to be TEI P5 into plain text (wrapped in
   means there is an error in the encoding, at least as far as
   Sebastian's stylesheet is concerned. The only error I notice at
   first glance is an id= that should be an xml:id=, but I don't
   think that would break the stylesheet.