[tei-council] notes from today's conference call

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Jul 10 09:38:44 EDT 2005

The action on me, as I understood it at the time was not exactly to

"look at list of attributes that need to be assassinated, report back to
Council which ones are trivial (e.g., because element is empty and there
is only 1 such attribute), not difficult, or present real problems that
might need this approach"

but rather to implement assassination in the trivial cases, only
reporting back to Council where the victim refused to keel over or might
have some shred of a defence against it.

However, Council will in any case be informed of all cases by virtue of
the changelog reports.

Lou