[tei-council] data screwed up; apologies

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Jul 8 14:01:27 EDT 2005

data for ED W 90, and found that it is really screwed up. I'm not at
all sure what happened (looks like perhaps 1 column of data was
sorted and the others were not?), but I'll have to go back to a
previous version and reload, I think. There are dozens of really
stupid things (like the ones James caught) that I would never have
said. I'm still finishing up the minutes, but if things go well will
try to have this fixed by Monday.