[tei-council] Agenda for TEI Council conference call on Friday 2005-07-08, 1300 UTC

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Jul 6 07:58:10 EDT 2005

TEI Council Members and Editors:

This is the agenda for the conference call the TEI Council will
hold Friday, July 8th, 2005 at 1300 UTC.

Please read through the following, in advance of the call.

INSTRUCTIONS for conference call:

Participants will dial in to +1 812 856 3550.

When prompted, enter the code "0920" followed by "#".

Expected members to participate:

Syd Bauman, Alejandro Bia, Lou Burnard, James Cummings, Matthew
Driscoll, Julia Flanders, Sebastian Rahtz, Laurent Romary, Natasha
Smith, John Walsh, Perry Willett, Christian Wittern.

Susan Schreibman excused herself while en-route to Ireland,
Edward Vanhoutte is busy working on his thesis while we talk.

Agenda:

5 items, not more than 10-20 minutes apiece.

1) Review of the minutes and action items (10 min)

   Minutes of the meeting are at
	 http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm17.html.

	 To speed up the review of action items, *please report to the
	 council list* before the call!

	 We will discuss the reports here as necessary.

2) Review of WG etc. progress (10 min) :

  Standoff Markup,  Feature Structures, Physical
  Bibliography, biblItem, IHS

	Same her, please do report to the list!

3) P5 progress:  (20 min)

- principles for publication of snapshots etc. of P5
  to a decision.

- directory layout:
	before the call.

- I18N infrastructure for translations of gloss and desc, vallists etc
  aligning with W3C ITS effort (I (CW) hope to have some news on this
  by Thursday JTS)

- on Attributes and Datatypes (EDW90)
	http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Drafts/edw90.xml?style=printable
	Please read through this and comment, preferably to the list.

4) Other business  (5 minutes)

   TBA

5) Meetings: (5 minutes)

   Next call, members meeting preparations.

--

 Christian Wittern