[tei-council] [AIR] action item report: Epigraphical encoding

Natasha Smith nsmith at email.unc.edu
Mon Jul 4 22:36:03 EDT 2005

Christian:

just wanted to add one cent to your report - it happened that I talked to
Hugh Cayless (one of the initial developers of EpiDoc and a really great
guy - he might a wonderful source for you) and he mentioned that there is a
wiki set-up, but not open to the public, at least yet. And as far as i
understand the most active developer at the moment is Gabriel Bodard, at
Kings (?)