[tei-council] ITS at W3C

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 04:00:49 EDT 2005

Well, this does seem to overlap quite a lot... and it would be nice if
we could persuade W3C to adopt ODD oor something like it...  I met Felix
at Extreme last year and formed a high opinion of him, so I think
working with him might be well worthwhile.

If we were to set up with W3C something like the existing liaison with
ISO, would we be able to say that the TEI runs the internet?

Seriously, tho. Yes, I agree that this would be worth pursuing, and I am
willing to help pursue it, or persuade Sebastian to, assuming either of
us can find the time.

Lou