[tei-council] roma and documentation and I18N

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Jun 23 18:07:48 EDT 2005

I have just reengineered the way Roma does internationalization, and the
way it does documentation.
The result should be closer to what one would expect. If you now visit
http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/Roma/,
make a customization, change the language, and request HTML
documentation, you will see what
I mean. Schemas will also now pick up translated <desc> strings, so
they'll then appear in eg oXygen.

What was the change, you ask? I now run the I18N process _after_ making
an ODD2ODD expansion
of the original ODD. It simplifies things a lot.

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk