[tei-council] tei skeletons

James Cummings James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sat Jun 18 11:16:38 EDT 2005

Lou Burnard wrote:
> Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>
>> no, not the ones in cupboards, the ones you load in your editor to start
>> off a new document.
>>
>> I want to make a collection of these (in P5) as a Debian package, and to
>> make ready for Emacs and oXygen.
>> I have a simple one for vanilla TEI, but would like suggestions for
>> others, probably with associated schemas.
>>
>> Ideas? contributions? bad plan?
>>

> One for a manuscript description would be useful, I think. Matthew?

Since it involves a change of root element, a teiCorpus one might be a
good example.  It could be a longer one also including a blank
<person> element in the header, maybe example langUsage and category,
and then more than one TEI element with some basic linguistic tagging
in it?  Sort of a start your own linguistic corpus skeleton?

-James