[tei-council] documentation for XSLT stylesheets

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Jun 8 03:05:16 EDT 2005

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:

> Christian Wittern wrote:
>
>>The template listing is particularily welcome , which makes the whole
>>thing a lot easier to navigate.  One thing though, the links from
>>there do not seem to work: They do have a #foobar anchor link, but
>>this does not seem to correspond to the one used in the target page,
>>so all links end up at the top of the page.
>>

> can you me more precise? I cant see what you mean.

Sure.  I am on the Functions/Templates list page at

http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Stylesheets/teic/xsltdoc/functionTemplateList.html

Now, let say I want to inspect the "addID" template in [fo], the third
in this list.  The link on this page is to

http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Stylesheets/teic/xsltdoc/common/tei-param.xsl.xd.html#d94e1698

but if I click there, I am taken to the top of the page

http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Stylesheets/teic/xsltdoc/common/tei-param.xsl.xd.html

as it turns out, there does not seem to be something about "addID" on
this page at all.  The same is also true for the few other things I
clicked on on this page.

All the best,

Christian

--