[tei-council] documentation for XSLT stylesheets

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 15:54:41 EDT 2005

I'd appreciate it if a few of you could test my new stylesheet documentation
at http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Stylesheets/teic/ and points south. This is
the outcome
of my work in Timor seriously restructuring the stylesheets, and I hope
the result is more useable and useful. As you'll find, there is

 1 general documentation
 2 detailed documentation of parameters you can change
 3 generated javadoc-like interface to stylesheet source
 4 stylebear web form for generating customizations.

2, 3 and 4 are generated from the documentation embedded in the
stylesheets, using xsltdoc
(for which thanks to Christian for the pointer).

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk