[tei-council] Minutes available

Natasha Smith nsmith at email.unc.edu
Sun Apr 3 21:05:03 EDT 2005

Thank you, Lou, for making the minutes available. The UVa site is still "at
rest", but the UK's is good as it can be.

just one small slip:

2nd para in "3. Work on P5":
instead of ED86 and EDW87, should be EDW86 and EDW87

Also, in your "note to reviewers" I would suggest to include the uk address,
as an alternative url. I do not know what's going on at UVa (and for how
long it will continue), but I've been having trouble connecting to the main
site repeatedly.

Indeed, a lot to do...

best, ns