[tei-council] P5 work process

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat Mar 26 17:33:19 EST 2005

Dear Council members,

A focus of the upcoming conference call, for which I hope to send out
the agenda tomorrow, will have to be the P5 work process and here
especially preparations for the face to face meeting in Paris.

I assume that council members are by now familiar with edw81, at
http://www.tei-c.org/Drafts/edw81.html, which lays out more or less
what needs to be done.  I am wondering if we could ask council members
to adopt two or three chapters and look carefully at them in light of
the issues outlined in edw81 and propose changes.  This seems more
workable than expecting everybody to look at all.  If this seems
acceptable, I would propose that we assign the chapters to council
members on Tuesday.  Please look at edw81 once again and think about
which chapter you would like to adopt.

Happy Easter! if that is happens to be on your agenda today --

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern