[tei-council] CARP02: <measure> should be typed

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Mar 24 19:41:11 EST 2005

Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu> writes:

> CW> Thanks for your effort. While it might not be running smoothly
> CW> yet, it looks like we do actually get some work done this
> CW> way...
>
> While you are correct, Christian, personally, I don't think the
> "discuss on Sourceforge" plan worked all that well. Fewer than half
> of the Council posted any comments at all.

Well, obviously it depends on what you see as "success".  I think that
a strength of the council membership is its diversity, which on the
other hand of course means that not everybody feels inclined to
contribute to every discussion.  We did however have an informed
discussion and somehow arrived at a point where the result seemed
obvious.

> We'll give Sourceforge another try. This means that *every* member of
> Council should, *right now*, go to the above URL and (after logging
> in, if needed) click on the "monitor" button. Even if you don't read
> it now, even if you don't post soon (or ever -- which would be bad),
> you should start monitoring now.

Which will result in  email messages being sent to our account
whenever somebody posts a new comment -- a real nice feature.

heading over to sf now...

All the best,

Christian