[tei-council] Next council call on Tuesday March 29th, 2005

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Mar 22 03:18:32 EST 2005

Dear Council members,

The next conference call is scheduled a week from now.  I would like
to ask council members to revisit the minutes from last call (which I
just visited on the UK site at
http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Council/tcm15.xml?style=printable ; the US
site seems to be encountering difficulties) and look for unfinished
due items.

I would also like to ask council members and especially Lou and Syd to
send me items that needs to go in to the agenda.

Finally, with regard to active WG's I'd appreciate if we could be
informed about the recent activity in advance of the call with a short
message to this list. --  Julia, please tell us about how the PB problem
unfolded.  Syd, could you tell us about SO, or ask DD to do so?
Laurent, any news about FS?  Matthew, do you have a list of reviewers
for MS? John, is there anything to report about the SH chapter and
related discussions?

All the best,

Christian