[tei-council] another new look

Perry Willett pwillett at umich.edu
Fri Mar 11 09:44:05 EST 2005

Overall, I like the new look. Maybe I like it because I was tired of the old
one. But I'm not the person you want making design decisions.

A few points:

1) I think the list of members needs to be more prominent. People like to
know who else is in the club if they're thinking about joining. And the
"Members" link should probably say something like "Members only area"--it's
where I expected to find the list of members.

2) I think the link to the home page should be in the upper left navigation
bar, along with "Activities", etc.

3) There's mention of a "TEI Boar" on this page:
<http://www.tei-c.org:81/Contact/index.xml.ID=body.1_div.2>
It's probably a typo for "TEI Board," but it evokes a lot of vivid imagery.

Perry