[tei-council] CARP01: content of <interp>

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Mon Mar 7 09:05:31 EST 2005

> In the spirit of keeping TEI decisions transparent, Open TEI, then
> I'd encourage people use sourceforge to do this. I have already
> done so, and however naive my comments may be, I'm happy for others
> to see them.

Really good point. I have to admit I was thinking purely of
expediency, here. Seems to me there are potentially quite a few
people who will notice incoming e-mail, but will not make the effort
to go to an artifact[1] and read it, let alone log in and comment or
click on "monitor".

I have a vague recollection that this was one of the reasons for the
CARP program, but I'm not at all sure. If we can maintain a
discussion on SF, out in public, all the better. (I'll try to comment
on your actual comments on SF myself this afternoon.)

Note
----
[1] In this case
    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1007353&group_id=106328&atid=644065