[tei-council] review process for P5 (MS chapter) -- vote required

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Mar 7 06:19:55 EST 2005

Dear Council members,

In an attempt to move forward P5, Lou suggested to me to establish a
review process for areas in need of specific attention.  One of the
areas where such a process could be fruitful,  he suggested, would be
the MS chapter.  We do have a new draft from the WG, but it would be
good to get a more diversified range of opinions on the currently
state, especially with view to possible omissions or oversights, etc.
I would like therefore to ask Council members to form an opinion on
this issue and express it here on our list.  If the Council accepts
this, I would like to ask Matthew as the Chair of the MS effort to
name about 7 or 8 people we could ask to act as reviewers.  If this
works out well, we might also consider this model for other chapters
and /or proposed changes.

All the best,

Christian