[tei-council] Next conference call

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Feb 4 10:14:33 EST 2005

Is OK by me.

Could I also remind Council members that at the last conference call
they agreed to send me details of their preferred xml editing
environment (software, platform, etc.) AND any opinions they might have
on how the editorial process for P5 should be managed.

So far I have received responses from Julia, James, Susan, Syd, Chris,
and  John. Sebastian and me I think I know about. Should I hang on for
word from the remaining six council members, or should I assume that
they have no opinions on either matter?