[tei-council] Next conference call

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Feb 2 21:10:10 EST 2005

"Susan Schreibman" <sschreib at umd.edu> writes:

> Dear Christian,
>
> The week of 21 March is our spring break, so I would hate to make a meeting
> that Monday morning.
>
> Shall we decide on another day of the week to meet as Edward can't make
> Mondays this semester?

Thats what we should do, I think.  Please fill out the following
questionaire and send it back to the list.  To make it feasable for
everybody to attend the meetings will have to be at 1300 UTC.  Please
remember: for countries or areas using daylight saving time in part of
the year, this means that the times will not always be the same.

Day    I will be able to attend        can't make it

3/14
3/15
3/16
3/17
3/18

3/21
3/22
3/23
3/24
3/25

3/28
3/29
3/30
3/31
4/1

I rarely do have appointments at 10 pm (except, of course for TEI
calls), so I expect to be able to make it on any of these days.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern