[tei-council] [Fwd: RE: Query: Meeting Rooms/Accomodation etc.]

James Cummings James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Jan 25 11:56:08 EST 2005

Dear Council Members,

Rewley House finally got back to me.  Find below the rates for using
their meeting rooms and accommodation.  Unless Lou/Sebastian have other
Oxford locations they want to suggest, then this is the proposed
location should it be held in Oxford.  We could, of course, use
OUCS meeting rooms which would save a little bit.

-James