[tei-council] Moving P5 to Sourceforge

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Jan 6 08:55:50 EST 2005

Christian Wittern wrote:

>Is there a chance to convert this to ChangeLog files that could be
>held in that directory?  If I am not mistaken, CVS does allow this,
>but I do not know about Perforce.  (I am thinking of something like
>C-x v l in Emacs on a CVS managed file).

It is not directly possible. It could be done by munging the output from
"p4 describe". The default is seen in the example below. If you think it
is worthwhile,
we could probably take the part before the detailed changes, and put all
these together in
a ChangeLog.

Sebastian

Change 44653 by lou at janus on 2005/01/05 11:11:42

        <more detailed change from Laurent>

Affected files ...

... //TEI/P5/Source/TE/te.odd#11 edit

Differences ...

==== //TEI/P5/Source/TE/te.odd#11 (ktext) ====

8c8
< $Date: 2005/01/04 $
---
 > $Date: 2005/01/05 $
17,20c17,24
< applications in Terminology â Machine-readable terminology
< intyerchange format (MARTIF) â negotiated interchange</title> and the
< family of emerging standards comprising ISO CD 12620  <title>Computer
< applications in terminology â Data categories</title>.</p>
---