[tei-council] Hosting a TEI council meeting

Perry Willett pwillett at umich.edu
Mon Nov 29 11:16:59 EST 2004

I'd be happy to host the next Council meeting here in Ann Arbor at the
University of Michigan. We're a half-hour from the Detroit airport (DTW), a
major hub for Northwest airlines. There are plenty of lodging opportunities
near campus, although the hotels nearest campus are somewhat pricey:
$130-160 night. There are nearby b&b's that are good, and hotels slightly
farther out that are much less expensive.

Plenty of good restaurants etc. More at <http://www.annarbor.org>

If we were to come here, we would want to do it after the commencement
ceremony, when students have cleared out. Commencement is April 29-May 1,
and there won't be any hotel rooms to be found for that weekend, so sometime
after that would be the only option.

Perry Willett
University of Michigan
pwillett at umich.edu