[tei-council] Conference call Nov. 29

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Nov 28 10:10:27 EST 2004

Syd Bauman wrote:

>I realize I didn't ask for sample code to handle the new version of
>IDREFS, but I am a bit concerned about leading & trailing whitespace
>for a RelaxNG list. <ref
>target="http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/ch09s09.html">The
>book</ref> doesn't really say either way.

by the way, remember that the Relax NG processor is orthogonal.
The fact that the schema says "a b c " is a "list" has no impact
on XSLT processing. To the XML parser "a b c" is "a b c",
no more no less. A processor might read the schema to assist
in the processing, but the XML parser won't be offering help.

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk