[tei-council] Conference call Nov. 29

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Nov 24 23:21:53 EST 2004

Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu> writes:

>> As usual, the active WGs are expected to report on their
>> progress. I would also like to ask the workgroups, especially SO,
>> to point us to updated documents etc. to allow the council
>> members to prepare for the discussion.
>
> Personally, I would really prefer we didn't bother with WG reports
> for WGs that haven't anything to report. (PB, SO, CE, MI jump to mind
> as likely candidates; of course the WG chairs would know better than
> I.)

having thought about that a little more, I would like to ask the
chairs of active workgroups to send us a short (1,2 paragraph) report
on recent developments/activities here to this lists prior to the
meeting (preferably until Friday).  We can than discuss this where
necessary on Monday and can use the time on the call more efficiently

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern