[tei-council] xml-colon-thing

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Wed Nov 24 22:56:01 EST 2004

Disclaimer: I don't run this list, have no true knowledge of how it
            works, and don't recall ever having looked at the
            archives before.

> Could we please be informed about the required procedure?

I did the following.

* Went to
  http://lists.village.Virginia.EDU/mailman/listinfo/tei-council,
  scrolled to the bottom, entered my e-mail address into the bottom
  text entry field and clicked the "Unsubscribe or edit options"
  button next to it.

* Scrolled to bottom of page, clicked on "Remind".

* Waited a while -- took > 30s for e-mail with password to
  arrive.

* Entered my password and changed some of my settings.

* Went back to
  http://lists.village.Virginia.EDU/mailman/listinfo/tei-council,
  clicked on first link "tei-council archives".

* Yay!