[tei-council] Notes from today;s conference call

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 24 16:54:10 EDT 2004

Lou-at-home <lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:

> Now available for comment/correction at
> http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm13.html

Thank you; this was really fast, and my apologies for not looking
there immediately.

Under item 3, I think we not only discussed co-occurrence constraints,
but also the possibility to instantiate certain attributes either as
child elements or as attributes in a given schema (that was on the
original list of features we wanted for P5).  I would like to see this
mentioned in the notes, so that we can reference it, if the need
arises.

Apart from that, the minutes loke fine to me.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern