[tei-council] Topics for discussion

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Sep 1 16:06:52 EDT 2004

At our next phone call, scheduled for 20 Sept, it would be very helpful
if council members could give some initial comments on the various
suggestions for enhancements which have so far been accumulating on
sourceforge. I was going to attempt a summary of them all, and can
easily produce a list if so required, but discussion will be much more
productive if council members have already read at least some of the
arguments before hand.

The easiest way of doing this is for you to point your browser at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=644065&group_id=106328&func=browse

(or navigate to the "feature requests" from http://tei.sourceforge.net)

If you want to add comments on any item (or add new items) before the
meeting, that would also be much appreciated!

I am also working on a document (http://www.tei-c.org/Drafts/edw83.xml)
which attempts to summarize all other "work in progress" for P5. This is
far from complete, but I hope to get it into better shape in good time
for the phone call. All input gratefully received!

Lou