Conference call Fri July 2, 2004: 1300 UTC

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Jun 28 03:28:59 EDT 2004

<address class="headers">
<dfn>From</dfn>: Christian Wittern <wittern_at_kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
</address>

Dear Council members,

As previously announced, the next conference call will be held on Fri
July 2, 2004: 1300 UTC, hosted by arrangement of David Durand.  David,
will the instructions be the same as last time?

If you have things to put on the agenda, please contact me
immediately, I will circulate the draft agenda tomorrow.  As usual, we
will have short reports from the Workgroups.  I also asked John Smith
from the Sanskrit taskforce to present the status of his group.  I
expect that we will again need to spend most of the time discussing
the developments towards P5.  It would be good if Council members
could look at tei.sf.net, especially at the Feature Requests.

All the best,

Christian

--