Conference call date

Alejandro Bia alex.bia at ua.es
Sat Jun 5 16:39:23 EDT 2004

Dear all:

Checking my agenda, I've realized we have a conference call scheduled on
the 2nd of July at 2 PM GMT. I think I took note of it at the Ghent meeting.

On July the 2nd I will be traveling to England at more or less the same
time of the call.

Could we change the time or date of the call? Otherwise I'll have to miss
it, which I wouldn't like to. The previous day, same time, would be perfect
for me.

Best,
Alex.-

ALEJANDRO G. BIA-PLATAS
e-mail: alex.bia at ua.es

Trabajo:
   Subdirector de Investigación Informática
   Biblioteca Virtual Miguel de Cervantes
   Universidad de Alicante (Edificio de Institutos)
   Apdo. de correos 99, E-03080, Alicante, ESPAÑA
   Tel: (+34)965909567     Fax: (+34)965909477
   http://cervantesvirtual.com/
   http://cervantesvirtual.com/research/articles/

Docencia:
   Departamento de Lenguajes y Sistemas Informáticos (DLSI)
   Universidad de Alicante (Politécnica 4)
   Apdo. de correos 99, E-03080, Alicante, ESPAÑA
   Fax: (+34)965909326
   http://www.dlsi.ua.es/
   abia at dlsi.ua.es