Agenda for next week now available

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri May 7 19:30:57 EDT 2004

Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:

> Slightly later than expected, an agenda for the meeting in Gent next
> week is now available from the TEI websites

Thank you very much for putting this through.  I hope I am visible
again on this list now.  Good to have a f2f meeting coming up; at
least no need to worry about bouncing email messages:-)

> Please visit http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tca02.html to read it.
>
> It contains links to a number of documents which you should also try to
> read as well -- more than one plane journey's worth, I'm afraid!

Well, I have more than 12 hours; but to be productive at the meeting I
will need to get some sleep as well.

> a last minute flurry) there are likely to be some changes to some of the
> drafts -- notably MS and CH -- over the weekend. If the version linked
> to from the agenda changes significantly after the distribution of this
> message, I will send another message to alert you.

Thanks for all that hard work as well.  I hope we will have a
successful meeting and will have P5 safely on track by this time next
week!

A nice weekend to everybody,

Christian Wittern

--