P5 pointing needs

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Apr 1 09:43:10 EST 2004

This is the note which Syd mentioned during our discussion of the lack
of progress from the current SO group. Could council members please
review this plan and comment as to whether they are broadly in agreement
that (a) this is an acceptable outcome from the group (b) the proposed
timetable is acceptable?