TEI Council Meeting

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Mar 2 19:58:47 EST 2004

Edward Vanhoutte <edward.vanhoutte at kantl.be> writes:

> I'll try and post all the requested information later today or tomorrow
> morning. But I have a question myself about the timing. Does 13-15 May
> mean that delegates are flying in on the 13th or on the 12th? What is
> the period that we want to occupy the building?

My suggestion is as follows (modelled on the meeting last May in Oxford):

We start the meeting around 2 on May 13th and continue the next full
day (9-17).  May 15 (9-13) would be kept as a reserve, in case we do not
finish the agenda in time on Friday, otherwise we are free on Saturday
for other things.

Does this sound workable?

All the best,

Christian