info council meeting

Julia Flanders Julia_Flanders at brown.edu
Tue Mar 2 12:09:42 EST 2004

Edward, this is great. Can you mention the names of a few hotels that
are close to the meeting venue and reasonably priced (if those two
conditions don't exclude one another)? The hotel lists are great but
they're long and comprehensive, so if you have suggestions that would
be very useful.

best, Julia