Terminology chapter in P5

Laurent Romary Laurent.Romary at loria.fr
Sun Jan 25 09:49:27 EST 2004

Thank you Syd for summarizing the issue. Let me add some complementary
thoughts (I suggest to drop option 1 and 2: there seem to be a
consensus on that):
- in the case of choosing option 3: TBX is the best candidate (it is
indeed 16642 compliant, and ISO 12200), but has too wide a scope and
may not be that useful to TEI users. A kind of basic terminological
subset for dummies should be considered
- as for option 4: I would probably have the knowledge but not the time
in the coming weeks: what would the agenda be if we were to consider
this last option as viable?

Lou and I will meet Sue-Ellen Wright in a few days somewhere in Corea:
I suggest to keep one meal on that with her and take a final decision
there.
Best
Laurent