worth a thousand words

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 11:33:49 EST 2004

The Roma system at http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Roma/
is now back in service, after I broke it yesterday.
Thanks are due to Tone Merete, who tried Roma
very promptly and found some errors; hopefully they
are now fixed.

You may wonder whether this little burst of activity has a reason - yes,
its because Lou and I are teaching XML + TEI here next month,
and we are basing the practicals on Emacs in nxml-mode, which
needs a scheme. Hence the need for a Pizzachef-equivalent which
can spit out RelaxNG. Just thought you'd like to know.

--
Sebastian Rahtz      Information Manager
Oxford University Computing Services