Thank you and good bye to outgoing Council members

Tone Merete Bruvik tone.bruvik at aksis.uib.no
Tue Jan 6 04:13:47 EST 2004

Merrilee sends her regards (but as she is not longer a member of the
council e-mail list I forward it to you):

--
Yours sincerely,
Tone Merete Bruvik

The TEI Consortium, Head Office, http://www.tei-c.org
Aksis, University of Bergen, Allégaten 27, N-5007 Bergen, Norway
http://www.aksis.uib.no, phone: +47 55584222, fax: +47 55589470