TEI Council Meeting

Alejandro Bia alex.bia at ua.es
Thu Dec 18 12:16:51 EST 2003

Dear all,

Option 1 is fine for me (although I have a class the 13th that I will have
to cancel).

Option 2 is also fine, but I think it is too early before the conference.

Option 3 is also fine, and in my case better than option 2.

a) I could make the date, although I don't like to cancel my teaching duties.

b) I do plan to attend the ALLC

c) It would be nice to do it in Gent... but this is just a point in favor,
not a definite reason.

Best wishes,
Alejandro.-

>Option 1:  Meeting in Genf, around May 13-15 (or even earlier as needed)
>Option 2:  June 7-8 in Goeteborg
>Option 3:  June 17-18 in Goeteborg
>
>So please do state for the above
>
>a) if you could make the date
>b) if you are attending ALLC
>c) if you would prefer to meet in Gent.

ALEJANDRO G. BIA-PLATAS
e-mail: alex.bia at ua.es

Trabajo:
   Subdirector de Investigación Informática
   Biblioteca Virtual Miguel de Cervantes
   Universidad de Alicante (Edificio de Institutos)
   Apdo. de correos 99, E-03080, Alicante, ESPAÑA
   Tel: 34-96-590 9567     Fax: 34-96-590 9477
   http://cervantesvirtual.com/
   http://cervantesvirtual.com/research/articles/

Docencia:
   Departamento de Lenguajes y Sistemas Informáticos (DLSI)
   Universidad de Alicante (Politécnica 4)
   Apdo. de correos 99, E-03080, Alicante, ESPAÑA
   http://www.dlsi.ua.es/
   abia at dlsi.ua.es