another question to ponder

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Dec 9 21:03:35 EST 2003

Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:

> Just to phrase this question a little more sharply: who understands the
> difference between the mixed base and the general base? and does anyone
> believe that they work as advertised in P4?

Personally I am not using them, and have never tried to do.

> Maybe we should also ask TEI-L readers about this one?

That is something I would encourage.  It seems to be quite productive
to discuss such matters there.

BTW, what happened to TEI-TECH?  Would it be useful to revive that as
a general list for technical discussions as opposed to TEI-L.  I am a
bit worried that some readers of TEI-L might be scared away.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern