P5 announcement on TEI-L?

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 04:02:35 EST 2003

> >> Did we decide that attribute values will no longer contain CDATA?
> >
> > thats waiting on Christian and the editors to propose
> > how to implement it, I think?
>
> I was missing that from your timetable, where I think it belongs.
> This clearly is a META issue, if there ever was one.

Actually, I don't agree. Checking over all the attributes to see where
attributes need replacing by sub-elements, or constraining into a list
of tokens, is not a "meta" activity; it is a standard editors' job,
arising from the character group recommendations.

I'll make them a little homework list right now :-}

--
Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
OUCS