Welcome to new members, planning

Natasha Smith nsmith at email.unc.edu
Thu Nov 20 12:36:19 EST 2003

Greetings:

Thank you, Christian, for the introduction and kind welcoming. I can only
say - I am pleased and honored...

To be honest, January 27th would be better for me, as on the 20th I am
planning to be in Moscow (I mean Russia, not Idaho), which doesn't exclude
a possibility of participating in a conf call - they DO have phones!, but
would be more convenient to me when I am back here.

Needless to say, Edward's generous proposal sounds great and gets my vote.

all the best, ns

Natasha (Natalia) Smith
Digitization Librarian
Wilson Library, CB#3990