Just an idea...

Alejandro Bia alex.bia at ua.es
Sat Sep 27 07:06:29 EDT 2003

>Have you tried the new emacs installation with nxml? It's amazing!

No I haven't. Where can I find it for download?

By the way, an idea came to my mind:
Wouldn't it be nice if at the annual meeting there was a session to show
new tools, tips and tricks? I'm not talking about companies showing
products, but TEI users recommending and discussing their own experiences
(with or without commercial products), and the best tips and tricks
discussed in the TEI-L during the year. A "Tips and Tricks TEI User Forum"...

If not this year, it could be planed for next year...
What d'you think?

All the best,
Alex.-

ALEJANDRO G. BIA-PLATAS
e-mail: alex.bia at ua.es

Trabajo:
   Subdirector de Investigación Informática
   Biblioteca Virtual Miguel de Cervantes
   Universidad de Alicante (Edificio de Institutos)
   Apdo. de correos 99, E-03080, Alicante, ESPAÑA
   Tel: 34-96-590 9567     Fax: 34-96-590 9477
   http://cervantesvirtual.com/
   http://cervantesvirtual.com/research/articles/

Docencia:
   Departamento de Lenguajes y Sistemas Informáticos (DLSI)
   Universidad de Alicante (Politécnica 4)
   Apdo. de correos 99, E-03080, Alicante, ESPAÑA
   http://www.dlsi.ua.es/
   abia at dlsi.ua.es