Additions to the agenda for Sep. 23 conference call

Tomaz Erjavec tomaz.erjavec at ijs.si
Mon Sep 22 10:54:21 EDT 2003

Hello,

I'd add to the beginning a question (to be answered, I assume, at the
end) on the up-keep of the TEI projects page
http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Applications/index.html

Namely, a project is making a TEI corpus / lexicon of the Resian
dialect (Han Steenwijk, Universita di Padova, http://www.resianica.it/)
and they have submitted - on my urging - a note on it a couple of
weeks ago to tei at oucs.ox.ac.uk but so far no changes.

H.Steenwijk also notes:

> No, I did not receive any response. As concerning bugs, I find it strange that
> in the list ordered according to "corpus language" some projects are on
> "English", others, however, on "english".

Till tomorrow,
Tomaz