TEI Council : September conference call

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Sep 11 20:22:12 EDT 2003

Dear Council members,

> I am afraid I cannot make September 30th either. I am at the Open
> University that day, away from a useable phone

to go ahead without Sebastian.  There is also no reason to move the
meeting anymore, so I hope to talk to all of you (except Sebastian) on
September 23, 1300 UTC.

Perry has already set up the call.  I would like to ask the Council
members to look at the minutes from the last meeting at
http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm07.html and identify and act on any
action items that are due.  May I also ask those who want to discuss
progress of WG's etc. to submit the relevant papers a week before the
call, that is by September 16, so that the council members have time
to review the documents.

All the best,

Christian Wittern

--