Fwd: TEI training course

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Aug 31 20:46:26 EDT 2003

Dear Geoffrey,

The TEI Council voted on this matter and the proposal was approved
without dissenting vote, although due to the short time available for
voting, not all council-members did cast a vote.  Of the votes cast,
all comments were enthousiastic and endorsed the proposal fully.  Here
are some of the opinions:

<q>I think we must support all initiatives to spread the methods and
technologies we believe in with the same spirit of an evangelizing mission.
So I see no reasons to object. In fact, it looks like a very interesting
hands-on crash-course to be carried out by qualified professionals. So I
vote for yes, definitely.</q>

<q>I agree with the others, [...] -- this looks like a
great course and we should be doing what we can to encourage more TEI
training</q>

<q>I vote of "definitely yes"! Impressive.</q>

So all I can add to this is that I wish the training course good success!

Allt the best,

Christian Wittern

--

 Christian Wittern