agenda for the May meeting

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Mon May 12 12:19:32 EDT 2003

Folks,

I have a detailed draft agenda for the meeting later this week at:

http://www.iath.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/mirrored/tei-c.agenda.html

or if you prefer tei, at

http://www.iath.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/mirrored/tei-c.agenda.xml

Please have a look and let me know if you want changes prior to the
meeting (items missing, items that should be removed, more time, less
time, who me? etc.).  As it stands, the following people have something
to do on that agenda:

Alex Bia
Lou Burnard
Matthew Driscoll
David Durand
Sebastian Rahtz
John Unsworth
Christian Wittern

It would be especially helpful if David Durand and Matthew Driscoll
could recommend in advance specific documents for council members to
read, if doing so would save us time in the meeting.  Christian and
Sebastian have already assigned reading; on the other items, I think
it's probably not necessary or not available.

John