May meeting

C. Perry Willett pwillett at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 26 12:49:45 EST 2003

I'm pretty confused now by these errant emails, but I've
booked a flight to arrive in London on Thursday, May 15
at 7:30am, and hope to get to Oxford before noon that
day. I've already emailed Judy to request a room for
Thursday and Friday night. I hope to go back to London
on Saturday after the meeting. Is this right?

Perry
pwillett at indiana.edu