Fwd: May meeting

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Wed Mar 26 11:33:22 EST 2003

>In lack of any complaints, can I definitely
>ask you to rearrange your lives to be in Oxford
>on 15th and 16th May, and mail Judy McAuliffe
>(CCed) to say which says you need accomodation.

I'm coming in on the 14th, leaving the 18th, and booked for accomodations
in Oxford the nights of the 14th, 15th, and 16th, so that should be fine.

>I suggest that we arrange to work from 9.30 to 5
>on 15th, and 9.30 to 2 on 16th. So you could
>leave on the evening of 16th if needed. Is that
>OK by John? or shall we do two full days?

I think if Perry (and possibly others? Merrilee?) are going to have trouble
getting there in time to begin in the morning of the 15th, we should shift
the work as Perry suggested, and do half a day on the 15th and a full day
on the 16th.

John