signs of life

C. Perry Willett pwillett at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 5 14:28:20 EST 2003

I've set up the conference call for Tuesday March 18th. Phone
number, time, etc. are all the same as last time, and available at
<http://www.indiana.edu/~letrs/tei/confcall.html>.
The info on the TEI website at
<http://www.tei-c.org/Council/confcall.html>
will be the same, except for the date at the top (Lou, could
you update?)

Perry Willett
Main Library
Indiana University