Fwd: Re: trees and graphs

John Unsworth jmu2m at virginia.edu
Mon Jan 27 10:23:54 EST 2003

I mailed Patrick with the consensus of the Council (re: trees, graphs, SVG,
etc.) and this is his reply.  I've agreed to what he proposes, advised him
to get in touch with David Durand for contact info on Chris, and noted his
request that working group membership be listed somewhere where members can
find it.

John